In today’s competitive market, attracting and retaining top talent should be a major priority for organizations. In order to remain attractive for leaders and employees, organizations must invest in retention strategies and initiatives. Yet, many wonder whether investing in employees is worth it. Firstly, due to concerns of short-tenured employees, and secondly, because organizations might fear that investing in employee development may make them more attractive to other organizations. Investing in employees should not be feared, but encouraged. Successful business outcomes rely on the ability to retain the great talent we attract - and to nurture a company in which employees truly want to work - and stay working for.
In this webinar, the following questions are addressed:
- How can we not only attract, but also retain top talent within our organizations?
- What are the key factors to successfully attracting and retaining great people?
- How can organizations nurture a company culture that employees really want to work for - and what does this look like?
- What is it that really counts when speaking of retention? Why do great people “stick” with an organization?
These topics, among many more, are explored at this Session webinar, brought to you by a panel of experts in the field of building sustainable company cultures and attracting and retaining great people; including Dorte Bregnhøj, Doug Kirkpatrick, and Sonali Gera. Watch the recording and learn how to protect your investment in great people - and nurture a culture where great people want to join as well as stay with you in the long run!
- Dorte Bregnhøj - VP, Head of Talent, Bain & Co
- Doug Kirkpatrick - Founder and CEO of D’Artagnan Advisors
- Sonali Gera - Certified Coach, Session, and Leadership Development Facilitator
The webinar is moderated by Session’s CEO, Pernille Hippe Brun.
Interesting article on the topic
You may also find this article helpful in terms of nurturing a culture which successfully attracts and retains great people: Retention - How to Keep Great People Onboard”. It is written by one of the panelists from the webinar, Sonali Gera
About Session and our webinars
Session is a global online business coaching and leadership development company dedicated to creating a world with exceptional leadership and sustainable organizations. Our mission is to democratize the access to high-quality business education and remove financial and location-based barriers to professional development. As part of this commitment, we host quarterly webinars that address current and relevant topics essential to leading, working, and thriving in today's dynamic work environment.